Virtually walk through this amazing property with our 3D Virtual Reality Home Tour! Buy this South Bay home for a similar price –or less than- a Forest Cabin! Incredible value here for this coveted floor plan with additional square footage and closer access to South Bay Beach. Eliminating the stress involved in the vacation lifestyle, this single level townhome with exceptionally close parking within The Outback offers an unprecedented ease of access with lock and leave and/or rental program opportunities. Located close enough to South Bay Beach for quick access, yet far enough away to maintain privacy and serenity during all months of the year, this spacious and well-appointed villa boasts three expansive bedrooms, including a gorgeous master suite with spa-like ensuite bathroom. Engineered hardwood floors and a cozy electric fireplace in the living room adds comfort and ambiance, and the nearby kitchen has been outfitted with white cabinetry, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The enlarged patio allows for a rare sense of privacy which is difficult to find in these South Bay units. With the parking spot so near the unit it is perfect for handicapped access. This quiet little corner in the Outback is perfect for you, your family and your guests. The Outback on Okanagan Lake is not simply another Vernon community. With a marina (rent a spot to park your boat or purchase a slip!), multiple tennis courts, pools and hot tubs, fitness center, and private beach, this handsome lakefront property offers a unique lifestyle that goes beyond luxury.
- Semi-detached level entry home within the Outback Resort with over 1500 sf
- A west-facing unit close enough to South Bay to be a short walk away, however far enough away to maintain your peace and quiet from the summer bustle.
- Direct parking close to your doorstep, a rare find within The Outback, great if you need handicapped access.
- Tastefully enlarged patio attached to the home, offering the ultimate in privacy.
- Over $20,000 spent enlarging the patio area with local quarry rock consistent with the surroundings.
- Peacefully located across from the local farm that attracts birds and other wildlife to add to the relaxing experience of this Outback unit.
- Easy access to the many popular amenities offered by The Outback Resort.
- Location is in a quiet little corner of the Outback, enjoyed by only a few. A rare find for such an affordable price!
- Open-concept living, dining, and kitchen area with engineered hardwood flooring.
- All on one level – perfect for handicap access.
- Cozy electric fireplace within the living area.
- White cabinetry, granite countertops, large island, and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen with new sink and faucet.
- Master suite and two additional spacious bedrooms.
- More livable space than most comparable units with similar floor plans and/or price range.
- Furniture and linens are negotiable, ideal for rental program.
- Area of architecturally stunning homes with 5 Intimate neighbourhoods, each with their own unique character and feel, are arranged over 60 acres of lakeside pine forest, providing unparalleled privacy and seclusion.
- Fabulous new marina is work in progress.
- Resort-style amenities include two pools, tennis courts and hot tubs.
- Two private beaches: South Bay and Quarry Bay
- Enjoy the breathtaking cliffside glass elevator down to the Quarry Bay waterfront boardwalk. Enjoy the beach and granite tunnel leading through to the fire pit sitting area lakeside.
- Well-equipped fitness center, library, sitting area and teen room in the common Owner’s Lodge
- Excellent rental program in place – easy to lock and leave while subsidizing your vacation home.
- Snowshoeing and plenty of hiking trails in the neighbouring Ellison Provincial Park.
- 20 minutes from Vernon’s shops, restaurants and attractions.
- 40 minutes from the Kelowna International Airport
For a private viewing of this private and convenient semi-detached townhome property within The Outback, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!