Top 5 Reasons to Purchase Vernon BC Real Estate
Are you looking for a family friendly community – one that is filled with adventure and much, much more? Vernon B.C. is ideal for relocating your family to and is home to so many wonders – world-class golf, resorts, trails for hiking, beaches for relaxing, home-grown farmers markets, and so much more. Here are our top five reasons why you should consider purchasing your next home in Vernon BC:
- The weather in Vernon is just as it should be – four distinct seasons. Enjoy the flowers in bloom during spring, the warmth and sunshine that comes along with the summers, the beautiful fall foliage, and the crisp clean winter air.
- Vernon is still considered a small town by most. With none of the big city issues to worry about, you can take a stroll down by the Vernon waterfront, drive through town without worry of gridlock, and wave hello to the locals.
- Vernon is centrally located within the province. You will have access to over 100 lakes, all within an hour drive and you are only approximately 30 minutes from Kelowna International Airport. While you can stay right in our friendly little town, you have the ability to access bigger cities with just a short drive.
- Our city supports local businesses, but not to worry – you still have some of the big names available too, such as Walmart, the Bay, and Tim Horton’s. Vernon BC can provide you with a big city feel (when needed) in the small town atmosphere.
- Vernon BC real estate is a great investment. Not only do you have some of the most beautiful properties to choose from, but they are very reasonably priced compared to bigger cities, such as Kelowna.
If you are considering buying a home, consider Vernon homes for sale. You will be pleasantly surprised by the small town feel and the homey feeling of Vernon BC. Whether you are a couple just starting out and will be starting a family soon, or you have a full family already, Vernon real estate is perfect for you! Vernon has everything – fantastic weather, plenty of adventure and things to do for the whole family, a family-friendly community, and so much more!
So, if you have dreamed of owning a Vernon waterfront home, don’t delay any longer. Contact your Vernon city realtor today and see how we can give you your dream today.