We have just sold a property at 1025 Longacre Place in Vernon.
There’s something about this home that is distinctly ours, that reflects the qualities of living in the Canadian West that we value. It could be duplicated all over the country and be appreciated for the design of the kitchen, the spaciousness of the rooms, the attention to detail. But this home is distinctly ours: The living room is huge with a rock faced fireplace and TV niche. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with granite countertops, glass tile backsplash, stainless appliances, and accented with a rock-faced eating bar. Each room has expansive windows to bring in the natural light and frame the lake/valley views. Add a huge family room with French doors to the patio, built-in security, air conditioning, vacuum system, a two car garage and even a detached Casita with it’s own bathroom for a great office or a spot for the guests. - come see what living in the Okanagan should look like!
Two car garage.
Fully fenced back yard is ideal for the kids.
Open concept through the main living are.
Well appointed kitchen.
Large family sized basement level.
School is right out your back door.
For a private viewing of this well-appointed home with abundant extras, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!
We have just sold a property at 145 9845 Eastside Road in Vernon.
A unique and incredibly-desirable arrangement of peaceful serenity and luxurious bliss in quite arguably the area’s most sought-after resort community, what more could you ask for? This two bedroom plus den property is perfectly-located within the idyllic South Bay of The Outback on Okanagan Lake, where both separation from and easy access to the community’s pool and amenities is achieved. Set upon a spacious lot with an expansive patio for entertaining, this open-concept villa boasts geothermal heating, wide-plank hardwood flooring, a gorgeous living area with handsome fireplace, as well as a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and complementary granite countertops. After a long day of enjoying the resort, you’ll adore retreating to the incredible master suite with private full bathroom. A second bedroom is wonderful for guests or children, and the bonus den with French doorway access completes the package with an additional bedroom opportunity. Don’t pass up this exceptional opportunity to gain access to this great property and its breathtaking surroundings. The Outback on Okanagan Lake is not simply another Vernon community. With multiple tennis courts, pools and hot tubs, fitness center, and private beach, this lakefront property near Ellison Park offers a unique lifestyle that goes beyond luxury.
- South Bay villa-style property within The Outback on Okanagan Lake.
- Private yard with expansive patio area, ideal for extending the living space into the outdoors.
- Lower unit within the community allows for desirable level entry.
- Located away from the pools and beach, yet only a short walk away.
- Breathtaking lake views from yard and home.
- The Outback on Okanagan Lake offers two pools, a private beach for residents and guests, multiple hot tubs, and tennis courts.
- Open-concept villa with wide-plank hardwood flooring, carpet, and slate tile throughout.
- Beautiful living room area with handsome fireplace.
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite island and countertops, and copious cabinetry.
- Master suite with gorgeous and private full ensuite bathroom.
- Spacious second bedroom for guests or children.
- Bonus den with French doors is ideal for an office or additional bedroom.
- Separate mechanical and laundry room.
- Geothermal heating included in the strata fee.
- Located within the desirable Outback community on Okanagan Lake.
- Community tennis courts, pools and hot tubs, fitness center, and private beach.
For a private viewing of this gorgeous villa, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!
We have just sold a property at 2968 Heal Court in Armstrong.
Gone are the days of compromise; this recently-built family home offers incredible updates, income potential, and an ideal location all wrapped up into one, fantastically charming package. Inside, an ideal open-concept and gleaming hardwood flooring spread throughout the main floor. Within the spacious kitchen, copious cherry oak cabinets offer abundant storage space, and extensive granite countertop is great for dinner prep. The nearby living room is outfitted with a three-sided gas fireplace and large picture windows. Also on the main floor, a lovely master suite awaits, with contemporary ensuite bathroom. Above the main are three bedrooms and full bathroom, a great spot for the kids. Lastly, accessible via a separate entrance, a large one bedroom in-law suite that is complete with a full kitchen, bonus den, and four piece bath. Come see everything this charmer can offer you today.
- Two-car garage with abundant space for storage.
- RV parking located beside home.
- Fully-fenced yard is ideal for children and pets.
- Spacious backyard with stone and decking patio area.
- Prewired for hot tub.
- Open-concept layout throughout main living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- Hardwood flooring ad vaulted ceilings in living room.
- Three-sided gas fireplace in living room.
- Well-appointed kitchen with cherry oak cabinetry.
- Master suite with handsome full ensuite bathroom.
- Bonus large one bedroom in-law suite, with full kitchen with white cabinetry, four-piece bathroom, and bonus den.
- 5-minute walk to all local schools, safe and convenient for kids.
- Mortgage helper in one-bedroom in-law suite with separate entrance.
For a private viewing of this well-appointed home with abundant extras, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!
We have just sold a property at 8499 Okanagan Landing Road in Vernon.
In the true spirit of never judging a book by its cover, upon first arrival at Okanagan Landing property, the modest driveway and garage do not offer a true first glance at everything this stately home has to offer. However, arrival on Okanagan Lake via the approximately 66 feet of waterfront and expansive composite decking dock allows observation of the spectacular façade. Multitudes of roof lines combine with copper-colored roofing, stucco siding, and abundant glass-railed balconies and decks. Inside, throughout the open concept living spaces you will find easy maintenance and handsome tile flooring on both floors with warm carpeting in the bedrooms. In the living room, an electric fireplace is outfitted with a rare cast iron front from an 1860 Glasgow Mansion. The adjacent kitchen is ideal for the gourmet in you, complete with eucalyptus wood cabinetry, 4” thick Silestone countertops with built in cutting boards, granite sink, and commercial-grade stainless steel appliances. At the end of a long meal, you will adore retreating to the master bedroom suite, where a custom-built eucalyptus bedframe is outfitted with under bed storage and a gas fireplace offers coziness. The ensuite is complete with double vanities, amazing Kohler shower and soaker tub. The remaining three bedrooms are all equally impressive, and most are situated with spa-like ensuite baths. For the entertainer in you, bring guests into either the game room, with chrome and ostrich pool table, or the media room, with top-quality projection, sound, and large screen. Come see everything this impressively-modern and thoughtfully-designed home can offer you and your family today.
- 1.16 acres on Okanagan Lake with approximately 66 feet of lakeshore.
- Included in property, second lot across the street for future development with additional 6 car parking.
- Double car garage, finished and insulated with abundant storage.
- Built in vacuum in double garage.
- Equipment and wine storage located underneath garage.
- Lakeshore lot completely deer fenced with cedar hedging for the utmost in privacy and safety.
- Abundant rock wall and stamped concrete pathways with low-maintenance landscaping.
- Expansive dock with composite decking with two Leisure boat lifts and one seadoo lift.
- Hot and cold running water on dock, great for cleaning.
- Fire pit at dock with natural gas fire pit, ideal for enjoying the water in cooler weather.
- Spiral staircase from large deck to water side level with cap less glass railings.
- Dual commercial grade electric heaters, ideal for cooler weather.
- High-quality units for barbecuing and smoker absorption.
- For hotter weather, large ceiling fan on water side deck.
- Decks are outfitted with approximately five year old Tough Deck surfacing.
- Numerous roof lines, with roofs over roofs and copper-colored roofing.
- Attractive and low-maintenance stucco exterior.
- Five French doors and numerous other sliding glass doors for access and enjoyment of the outside weather.
- High-quality, easy maintenance tile flooring throughout.
- Custom eucalyptus wood railings with etched glass panels.
- LED recessed lighting throughout, spectacular both day and night.
- Electric fireplace with rare and unique cast iron front from an 1860 Glasgow Mansion.
- Built in entertainment console with Bose sound system, and television lift.
- Double row of paddle fans run entire length of living area ceilings.
- Games table in living area with poker and small pool table.
- Beautiful sunroom with built-in eucalyptus cabinets, stainless steel surface for food preparation, and privacy glass panels from 1860 era Glasgow church.
- Gourmet kitchen, with Amazon eucalyptus cabinets, custom 4 inch silestone counter tops with built in countertops, granite sink, stainless steel bottle and knife troughs, and commercial grade stainless steel appliances (Viking stove).
- Dining area has additional Fisher Paykel dishwasher, wine fridge, and granite sink.
- Games room with gorgeous chrome and ostrich leather pool table, shuffleboard & air hockey tables.
- Media room with high quality projection and sound units.
- Guest room with abundant closet space and spectacular bedroom set.
- Additional bunk rooms throughout home for bonus sleeping arrangements.
- Impressive master bedroom with electric fireplace and television.
- Built-in eucalyptus bedframe with under bed storage and custom eucalyptus nightstands.
- Gorgeous, spa-like master ensuite with separate toilet room, Kohler shower, soaking tub, and double vanity.
- High velocity air/heat system with heat pump, extremely efficient.
- In-line gas water heater and water softener.
- Breathtaking water front property, ideal for those who love lake living and entertaining.
We have just sold a property at 107 3320 Centennial Drive in Vernon.
When choosing a home, one must often make a decision between good price and convenience. We don’t believe that you should sacrifice either, and we’ve found a home that can offer both. Located within walking distance to downtown Vernon, this charming Imperial Ridge condominium comes complete with a private yard and patio. Inside, an open concept prevails throughout the living and dining areas. The living area is outfitted with wide-plank laminate flooring and a corner gas fireplace. Hinged glass doors lead from this room to the outdoor space. The neighboring kitchen boasts abundant counter and cabinet space, along with a half-wall opening towards the living and dining areas. Down the hall, the master bedroom is carpeted along with the spacious walk-through closet. A secure underground parking place complete this ideal package. Come see everything this lovely condominium can offer you today.
- One secure underground parking space.
- Rear patio area, accessible via the living room hinged glass doors.
- Outdoor patio is ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining.
- Private yard space, great for your small pet.
- Private and secure storage locker assigned to unit.
- Open-concept living and dining room in unit.
- Light wide-plank laminate flooring and corner fireplace in living room.
- Hinged glass doors from living room to back patio.
- Great kitchen with pass-through to living area.
- Master bedroom is outfitted with carpet and walk-through closet.
- Full bathroom is well-appointed.
- Wall air-conditioning within unit.
- Located within walking distance to downtown Vernon.
For a private viewing of this charming condominium walking distance to downtown amenities, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!
We have just sold a property at 7429 Sun Peaks Drive in Vernon.
The well-known and often over-used expression ‘Now comes the easy part’, has never been more appropriate than when speaking about this Foothills neighborhood lot located about copious fine homes. Quite literally, all the hard work has already been done for you. Beginning with all services available at the lot line, retaining walls already in place and secure, and plans in place for a fabulous level-entry home, all that’s left to do is let your imagine run wild. And run wild it can on this superbly-located piece of land, ideally surrounded by breathtaking city, mountain, and lake views, and within minutes of downtown amenities as well as Silverstar Mountain for skiing and mountain biking. You’ll never grow tired of the landscape of your future home when you choose this lot as its location.
- .14 acre lot within The Foothills neighborhood.
- Located amongst copious impressive homes.
- Retaining walls already in place on lot.
- All services available at lot line.
- Lot is set for a level-entry rancher, with walkout daylight basement.
- Surrounded by city, mountain, and lake views.
- Within minutes of town and Silverstar mountain for skiing and mountain biking.
For a private viewing of this fabulously-located lot in the Foothills, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!
We have just sold a property at 320 Cordon Place in Vernon.
View virtual tours online at www.SaltFowler.com! Here is your chance to purchase a very affordable building lot at The Rise - the Okanagan's signature resort community. Build your dream home in this prestigious area of fine Tuscan style new homes just minutes from the Fred Couples designed world class golf course. Located in the Clearview community of the Rise, this lot is set for a rancher style home with walkout basement, with a great views of Okanagan Lake and hillside across the valley. At this price, this lot is a great way to build your first home, or build a secondary home for you and your family as a getaway. For more info on this lot or others like it at the Rise, call the Salt Fowler Team, RE/MAX Vernon at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"! MLS
We have just sold a property at 7126 Bremmer Road in Vernon.
View Virtual Tours online at www.SaltFowler.com. Luxury, exclusivity, incredible privacy, and spectacular abundance are all things typically only allocated to a chosen rich and famous few. However, from the circular driveway with water feature, to the 180 degree lake and mountain views and grandeur-filled entry with edge grain fir doorway, this gorgeous 28.9 acre property will have you feeling like royalty. Inside, a spacious open-concept prevails throughout. The large living area is accented by a massive stone fireplace and wall of windows presenting the breathtaking lake views. The nearby gourmet kitchen boasts custom cabinetry and complementary granite counter tops. Also on the main floor, an uber-enviable master suite is truly built for a king, complete with its own sitting area and spa-like ensuite bathroom with heated tiled and private access to the hot tub. Two additional bedrooms are equally generous in size. Below the main level, a summer kitchen and second living area is ideal for entertaining and offers the possibility for a separate suite space. Outside the home, the extraordinary amenities continue with copious stamped concrete deck and patio areas, abundant outbuildings, and a charming one-bedroom log cabin for guests or rental. Come see everything this remarkable property can offer you today. For more information on this home, call The Salt Fowler Team at 250-549-7258.
We have just sold a property at 12208 Coldstream Creek Road in Coldstream.
A unique combination of all things bright and shiny that come with a brand new home, with the strength steadfastness of a more mature property. This charming three-bedroom single family home on approximately ¼ acre in the desirable neighbourhood of Coldstream has been entirely renovated from the studs on up, allowing for the most idyllic of opportunities for its future owner. Inside, Brazilian jatoba hardwood flooring spans throughout, from the expansive living room with gas fireplace to the well-appointed kitchen with granite countertops and abundant espresso cabinets. French doors from the dining room lead out onto a spacious wrap-around deck. Two bedrooms on this level include a generous master with walk-in closet, and share a wonderful full bathroom with marble counters and tiled flooring. Below the main floor, a fully-finished basement has been outfitted with laminate flooring, and a massive family room contains a gas fireplace. A third bedroom on this level is equally large and perfect for guests or an older child. Outside, a huge tree lined lawn with mature landscaping is perfect for kids and pets alike.
- Charming single family home on 0.226 acres in desirable Coldstream community.
- Hardi-plank exterior on home.
- Carport plus detached one-car garage/workshop with additional space for storage.
- Generous lot with maturely treed landscaping, ideal for kids and pets.
- Wrap-around deck, accessible via the dining room and ideal for al fresco dining overlooking the lovely lake and mountain views.
- Mere minutes from Kalamalka Lake access and boat launch at Sovereign Beach.
- Gleaming custom Brazilian jatoba hardwood flooring throughout main floor.
- Living room on main floor with cozy gas fireplace.
- Open-concept kitchen with granite countertops and espresso cabinets.
- Dining room with French doorway to deck.
- Two spacious bedrooms on main floor, including master.
- Walk-in closet and wired for surround sound in master.
- Finished basement with third bedroom.
- Spacious family room with laminate flooring on lower level.
- Laundry room on lower level.
- Security system installed and established in home.
- Built-in vacuum system in home.
- Roughed in for surround sound on outside deck, dining room, living room, master bedroom, rec room and bathroom
- Fully re-insulated walls (inside and out) plus ceiling
- Just add your pool and/or hot tub – the electrical has been upgraded to accommodate!
- Fantastic location, close to elementary and secondary schools and numerous other amenities.
- A short walk to Sovereign beach – fabulous Kalamalka lake access, park and boat launch.
For a private viewing of this fully-renovated Coldstream home, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!
We have just sold a property at 3757 Salmon River Road in Salmon Arm.
Waterfront home on 2 park like acres with over 600’of the Salmon River. Relax by the sparkling in ground pool this summer enjoying the river, valley and mountain views. Poolside is an adorable Pool House for guests or hobbies.
A stunning floor to vaulted ceiling rock fireplace is the focal point of the open concept living dining area complete with cedar ceiling.
New custom kitchen with shaker cabinets and glass doors. Huge island topped with Alaskan White granite. All stainless appliances and gas range. A cozy "snug" family tv room is right off the kitchen.
The 2nd bedroom, 3pc bathroom with glass shower stall, and a large flex room complete the main floor.
The 2nd floor master lofted bedroom complete with sitting area, new ensuite with gorgeous marble counter, and a private deck for your morning coffee.
Home has just been extensively upgraded and renovated. New High efficiency propane forced air furnace and top of the line York central air for your comfort. New 100 GPM well and complete water treatment system- its all done for you.
New post & rail fencing and a 25' horse shelter complete with new automatic waterer and hydrant. Hen house for your fresh eggs. Fruit trees! Apple, plum, nectarine, pear and cherry. Raised vegetable garden.
A 2 room work shop and a 3 bay driving shed for vehicles, firewood etc complete the property.
For a private viewing of this Gorgeous rural home on two acres, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!